If you are using our website to:
a. access information relevant to our company products, services, and brand
b. contact us for any matter via contact form or find information on how to contact us by other means to make enquiries
c. find links to our social media pages (LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram)
or you are just visiting or browsing our website, we act as the “data controller” of personal data. This means we determine why and how your data are processed. For these purposes the data controller is “G K Satori Limited”, a company under the laws of UK (2nd Floor, 2 Woodberry Grove, North Finchley, London, N12 0DR, United Kingdom, e-mail: email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as “Satori", “Company”, "us", "we" or "our").
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy and Cookies Policy and the way that Satori collects and processes your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Types of Data We Collect
Data relevant to your inquiries via our contact form or email
When you contact us for any matter via email, we collect your email and the content of your message. When you contact us for any matter via contact form, we collect your name, email, the name of the organisation you represent and the content of your comments.
Data relevant to current job openings
When you are applying for an open position via our website, we will collect your full name and email, phone number, CV or Resume, your Photo (should you choose to upload one), your cover letter and any personal data they include. We will also collect the answers to questions which may be posted at the contact form page (ex. wage expectations, notice period etc.).
Special categories of data and children's data
We do not collect any data about you revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning sex life or sexual orientation, except when we have your explicit consent, or when we must comply with the law. We offer products and services directed to and intended for use only by those who are 18 years of age or over. Our marketing efforts do not target children, and we do not knowingly collect any personal data from any person under 16 years of age. In any case, if we find that we have collected any personal information from a minor under 16 without a verifiable parental consent, we will delete this information from our database as soon as possible. If you believe we may have collected information from a minor under the age of 16, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
Our Legal Bases for Processing Your Personal Data
In order to collect and/or use your personal data we have at least one of the following legal bases:
You have given us clear and explicit consent to process your personal data for one or more specific purposes. If you have previously given consent to processing your data, you can withdraw such consent at any time. You can do this by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do withdraw your consent, and if we do not have another legal basis for processing your information, then we will stop processing your personal data. If we do have another legal basis for processing your information, then we may continue to do so, subject to your legal rights.
Processing your data is necessary for a contract you have with us, or because providing such data is necessary to take specific steps before entering that contract (e.g enter into contract negotiations).
- Legitimate interests. Processing your data is necessary for
our legitimate interests
provided those interests are not
outweighed by your legal rights and interests. These legitimate interests are:
- addressing your enquiries
- delivering, developing, and improving our products and services
- determining whether marketing campaigns are effective
- improving data security
- assessing the fit of a candidate that has applied via our website for an opening posted on the website or any other similar current openings
- supporting our legal rights and claims or defend against third party claims in court or state authorities
- Legal obligation.
Processing of your data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g., providing you with an invoice or when required by law enforcement).
Why do we collect your personal data and how do we use them?
We use your personal data for the following reasons:
1. Addressing your enquiries regarding our company, services, and products (legal bases:
contract, consent and
legitimate interest). Managing and processing your orders (legal base: contract).
2. To assess your job candidateship if you have chosen to apply for a job opening via our website (legal base: consent, legitimate interest)
3. Improving our services and the performance of the website (legal basis: consent and legitimate interest).
4. To support our legal rights and claims or defend against third party claims in court or state authorities (legal basis: legitimate interests)
How We Protect Your Data
This website is operated according to applicable UK and EU legislation, and it stores your personal data with safety. We have physical and electronic procedures (technical and organisational measures) to secure and protect the information we collect and process. We check the response and sufficiency of these procedures at regular intervals.
However, please keep in mind that no data transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you believe your privacy has been breached, please contact us without delay by sending us an email at email@example.com
Location of Processing and Storage of Data
The personal data we collect are stored and processed in the EU and in any data processing facilities operated by the third parties identified below.
Any personal data stored by us will be deleted within five (5) years of its collection. All personal data related to your job opening inquiry will be deleted within one (1) year We may however keep your personal data longer in order to exercise or defend a legal claim or in case we are obliged by a legal provision to do so.
Please note that while the above retention policy applies to personal data collected or stored by us, it may not apply to third parties who may have access to your personal data. You can learn more about third parties bellow, in the section “Third Parties and Sharing Your Information”.
1. You have the right to access information we hold about you. You can contact us and we
shall inform you about:
• the categories of data we’re processing
• the purposes of data processing
• the categories of third parties to whom the data may be disclosed
• how long the data will be stored (or the criteria used to determine that period)
• other rights you have regarding our use of your data
We can also send you a copy of these information, if you wish.
2. You have the right to ask us to correct personal data about you if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
3. You can object to us using your data for profiling you or making automated decisions about you. We can deny your request if such processing is necessary for us and you to enter a contract or perform our obligations arising out of such contract, or when such processing is authorized in law or when you have provided explicit consent to such processing. Please note that exercising this right does not equal to an obligation on our behalf to not show advertisements at all. Currently, we do not have such functions installed at our website.
4. You have the right to ask us to directly transfer your data to another service if it is technically feasible or to provide you a copy in a common machine-readable format. Please note that if such data also contain personal data about another person, we may not choose to include such data in our deliverables.
5. You have the right to request to be ‘forgotten’ (i.e., that we erase your personal data) All you have to do is ask and we will delete your data unless we have another legal reason to retain your personal data or continue to process them without restriction (such as a legal claim or a regulatory requirement).
6. You can ask us not to use your data for direct marketing purposes or when we process your personal data for our legitimate interests or for statistical purposes. With the exception of direct marketing we can however reject your request if we have strong reasons to continue processing your data which override your objection (ex. Exercise a legal claim)
7. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of their personal data in
a. When you are contesting the accuracy of your personal data and while we are verifying the accuracy of the data. b. When you believe that your data has been unlawfully processed and you oppose their erasure c. When we would no longer need the personal data, but you need us to keep them so that you can exercise or defend a legal claim; or d. When you have objected to the processing of your data and while we are considering whether your legitimate grounds override those of the individual.
8. You can file a complaint regarding our use of your data to the Information Commissioner
Please tell us first and we would be happy to address your concerns. If you insist on
contacting the ICO, you can find
out how to reach them and exercise your rights at their website.
You can exercise all the aforementioned rights (with the exception of 8.) by contacting our Data Protection Officer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . We may need to verify you before processing your request and thus require your ID or other appropriate documentation. We shall address your request within thirty (30) days of its receival, unless it is too complicated, or we are dealing simultaneously with too many such requests. In the latter case it may take us up to two (2) additional months to address your request, but we will let you know so within thirty (30) days of reception of your initial request.
Third Parties and Sharing Your Information
As with most websites and e-shops, we often have to use the services of third parties in order to be able to keep the Website and running, to provide our website’s services and in order to be able to perform all its functions already explained above. To that extent, sometimes it is necessary for us to share your data with them to get these services to work well.
Below you can find our main third-party service providers with which we may be sharing your personal information. Please note that the countries mentioned bellow are relevant to services provided by them in the EU or the EEA.
Facebook and Instagram – Ireland
LinkedIn - Ireland
Our website contains links (buttons) to our Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn accounts so that
you can connect with our
social media account more easily and share content found in this website via your own
accounts. When you make use of
these buttons you will be forwarded to a third-party environment.
You can learn more about how they process personal data and what data they collect or we may
share with them at the
Servers/ Cloud Storage
In order to keep the website up and running we do need to co-operate with providers of server/ cloud storage mechanisms. We make sure that such providers are always located in the EU.
If you disagree with the processing of personal data performed by any of the aforementioned third parties, we urge to refrain from using our website.
Recruitee – Netherlands
Your information and countries outside the EU or the EEA
|ARRAffinity||Necessary||A cookie is set by websites run on the Windows Azure cloud platform. It is used for load balancing. Accordingly, the visitor page requests are routed to the same server in any browsing session||Session|
|_ga||Analytics||A Google Analytics cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use this website. We use the information to measure the websites’ performance and improve it||2years|
You can change your cookie preferences at any time by interacting with your consent tool found at this website. You may need to refresh your page for new settings to take effect.
Also, web browsers usually allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see types of cookies and similar technologies visit: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
In case we decide to deploy other cookies or similar technologies we shall update this policy and require your consent when necessary.
Information collected by third parties through links and their content
Our website may include links to other websites and other content from third parties outside our control. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of the information collected by these third parties or the privacy practices of such third parties or the content on any third-party website. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third parties if you visit their websites.
We may update this Policy from time to time in order to reflect changes in law, third party vendors, technologies we use etc. Therefore, please re-visit this Policy regularly to stay informed.
Where can you get further information?